See the interview with translation for those who can't undertand Japanese. Translation by pa2penn
Tuesday, 24 March 2009 |
Leave your comment
1. What would you do, if you were to experience a forbidden love just as Edward does? (this is loosely translated)
2. Which scene do you like best?
3. It is astonishing, how easily you climbed that high tree, which is actually kinda difficult for human beings (not a question, but a statement)
4. Was there a certain pressure to portray such a perfect prince (oh yeah, they used the word for "prince", "ouji")?
5. Edward, who is in love with Bella, is abstemious... ("what about you?")
6. Do you sometimes use sweet-talk in real life?